Download CYME 7.1 / CYMDIST 4.7 / CYMGrd 6.3 / CYMCAP 4.2 / CYMTCC 4.5 / PSAF 3.0
Working with CYME 7.1 full
Description: CYME CYMDIST a tool very powerful to help to you in the creation of “what-if” and run simulations to assess the impact of changes in the system is . All information contained in CYME CYMDIST in Tables SQL Standard and files XML kept so easily they can be set by third-party software. CYME CYMDIST software can work with applications Other such systems AM / FM / GIS DMS NMS OMS or SCADA and Embedded systems are synchronized and used as a component object (COM) model for integration with other COM – compatible applications. CYME CYMDIST can also be used to analyze long-term voltage current and dynamics and optimize network settings.
Features and specifications of CYME CYMDIST:
– Drop current and voltage analysis
– Short circuit analysis
– Optimal capacitor placement and size
– Balance of time and the allocation and estimate the time
– Steady state analysis with load profiles
– Harmonic analysis
– Optimize network settings
– Project manager and advanced network forecasting
– Scattered production modeling
– Long-term dynamic analysis
– Volt / VAR optimization
– Reliability analysis (news and history)
– Insert the desired voltage regulator
– Contingent assessment and repair unit
– Power and network for the modeling
– Secondary network analysis
– Voltage distribution network modeling
– Arc flash risk assessment
– Analysis of protective devices
– Voltage balanced and unbalanced left and short circuit analysis and analysis (radial, looped or meshed)
– Device protection organization approved in accordance with criteria defined by the user device and load
– Fault current calculation settings for asymmetric RMS and peak values for all
– short circuit and fault analysis of voltage in the network with regard to the conditions Account fault before loading
– Optimal capacitor placement and size to minimize losses and improve voltage profile
CYMpekt is an incredibly powerful software for designing and analyzing underground networks that greatly aids engineers in designing new networks and strengthening existing networks. Using this software, allows you to quickly analyze and select different design options, this possibility can be a completely economical solution at work. It should be noted that this software has IEEE 80 ™ 2000, IEEE 81 ™ 1983 and IEEE 837 ™ 2002 standards, which is an extremely useful software for designing ground and underground networks.
Features and features of CYMpekt:
Finite element analysis of conductors and rods of the ground network
Calculation of ground resistance of station (Rg) and increase of ground potential (GPR)
Touch potential and surface analysis, inside and outside the network environment, with color display in 2D or 3D display
Step voltage analysis
Calculation of reduction coefficient (Cs)
A complete library of the most common types of surface layer materials
Supports symmetric or asymmetric networks of any shape
If you want to download CYME 7.1 / CYMDIST 4.7 / CYMGrd 6.3 / CYMCAP 4.2 / CYMTCC 4.5 / PSAF 3.0 full license, please click to DOWNLOAD symbol and complete check out a little help my website is maintained. The download link is appeared automatically when you complete check out.
Please see youtube video for download instruction by open *.txt file and copy youtube video link paste to your browser If you don’t know how to download.
Inside folder CYME 7.1 / CYMDIST 4.7 / CYMGrd 6.3 / CYMCAP 4.2 / CYMTCC 4.5 / PSAF 3.0, already have crack’s file and instruction how to install CYME 7.1 / CYMDIST 4.7 / CYMGrd 6.3 / CYMCAP 4.2 / CYMTCC 4.5 / PSAF 3.0 step by step. I guarantee you can install CYME 7.1 / CYMDIST 4.7 / CYMGrd 6.3 / CYMCAP 4.2 / CYMTCC 4.5 / PSAF 3.0 successfully if you follow that instruction.
If you also can not install it or any problems, please contact to me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, then I will help you to install software by teamviewer.
Thanks a lot
93 total views, 1 views today